I have been in the real estate business for many years in the financial services industry. During this time, I developed an interest in becoming a real estate agent to provide buyers, sellers, investors, and those who desire to lease a home with a seamless process.
I have found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means making myself accessible, being a good listener, communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
The “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I have always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They have also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
I am truly looking forward to the opportunity to assist you in the home buying, selling, investing, and leasing process. It can be daunting at times, but with patience and persistence we will get through it together.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional with over 14 years of experience
- Assisted several buyers with purchasing homes, many of which were veterans
- Assisted several clients with renting homes
- First Time Home Buyer workshop speaker on a regular basis
- 80% of my business is from returning clients and referrals from past clients
Looking Forward To Helping You Find Your Way Home!
Serving D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and You